I love Newton.
Even after the steep learning curve of being a first-time councilor, working on many hotly-contested issues and legislating during a pandemic, I can honestly say I love Newton even more than I did two years ago.
I am proud of what I have accomplished in the last two years as a City Councilor.
And more important to me, my family is proud of me.
I am excited about continuing to represent you. I hope you will give me that honor and opportunity with your vote on November 2.
Alicia Gains Key Endorsements
Sierra Club of Massachusetts, Engine 6, Voters for a Vibrant Newton (VVN), Newton Gun Violence Prevention Collaborative (NGVPC), Massachusetts Women’s Political Caucus and the Greater Boston Young Democrats announced their endorsement of Alicia Bowman for Newton City Council.
Click each logo to read more.
Follow Me on Twitter
@Engine_6 @AbundantHomesMA @aldermansusan @aliciafornewton https://twitter.com/twjpdx23/status/1527474152222826497
Oregon's Land Conservation and Development Commission adopted major STATEWIDE parking reforms today. By the end of 2022 (!) 61 cities in the 8 largest metro areas must repeal costly mandates near transit & for affordable and small homes. Deeper reforms required in 2023!
- Newton News Profiles Alicia: Climate Action, Transportation, Housing and…Bees!
- City Council Candidates Respond to Questions on Climate Action
- The Heights: Bowman on EVs at Green Newton Panel
- Video: Alicia’s Candidate Statement
- Alicia Endorsed by the Greater Boston Young Democrats
- Sierra Club of Massachusetts Endorses Alicia Bowman
- Alicia Gains Endorsement from Newton Gun Violence Prevention Collaborative (NGVPC)
- Engine 6 Endorses Alicia Bowman